The firm was born on Utica Avenue in Brooklyn in 1959, providing straight-talking legal services to a struggling Community. The word spread, clients referring their friends and family and another office opened in Brooklyn. Mr. Wittenstein believed that each client deserved his time, attention and respect. He earned each client’s trust with a dedication to getting them the best possible settlements and verdict, but also by helping them out in any way he could with other legal matters that would have required billable retainers elsewhere. He went the extra mile for each and every client and the referrals pouring in. In 1984, the practice moved to Queens, incorporated as Frederick M. Wittenstein, Esq. P.C. A year later, the firm moved to the Cord Meyer Building on Queens Boulevard in Forest Hills. The clients came from Brooklyn, and new clients came from Queens, The Bronx, Manhattan, Staten Island and Nassau County. The children of the original clients from Brooklyn came to us. Mr. Wittenstein is retired, but remains as a consultant to the practice.