Are There Special Laws That Protect Children?

How the Law Protects Children

The law takes into account the immaturity and fragility of children and creates laws that have a higher level of protection than those that apply to adults.  Not everybody knows this.  I was outraged when a mother brought in her son that was hit by a car on his way to school.  He was being taken to school by an […]

2019-01-16T22:22:20+00:00By |0 Comments

Can I Sue In New York If I’m Not a Citizen?

Wittenstein & Wittenstein can represent you even if you are not a citizen. Non-citizens in The United States have the same rights as citizens to sue for negligence in the courts. There is no reporting requirement for attorneys or insurance companies for immigration status. So don't be afraid to assert your rights because of your immigration status, call Wittenstein & Wittenstein for a free consultation if you've been a victim of any type of negligence. Call 718-261-8114.

2018-07-19T12:26:29+00:00By |0 Comments

What Is Negligence?

If you are wondering, "What is Negligence,?" you should know that it is when somebody caused harm accidentally, by not being careful enough, not taking proper precautions or by breaking rules and regulations.   If you are a victim of negligence in New York City (Queens, Manhattan, The Bronx, Staten Island, Brooklyn) Nassau County, Long Island or Westchester, you need experienced personal injury attorneys to bring a claim on your behalf. Call Wittenstein and Wittenstein, Esqs., a firm serving the community for more than 60 years, to help you assert your rights. Call 718-261-8114 for an appointment for a FREE CONSULTATION.

2018-07-19T12:26:10+00:00By |0 Comments