SHOULD I FILE A LAWSUIT IN NEW YORK?
LET WITTENSTEIN & WITTENSTEIN HELP YOU DECIDE
When you ask “Should I file a lawsuit?”, you have lots of factors to consider. There is the money, the time, the energy, and of course, the case itself. How can you determine whether you have a legitimate lawsuit on your hands? Wittenstein & Wittenstein, with our highly qualified attorneys and years of experience, can help you decide whether filing a suit is the right choice for you to make.
Here are a few things to consider before deciding whether to file a lawsuit:
- Many people are under the impression that trials are only about determining guilt vs. innocence. This is not always the case. Lawsuits are not about differentiating the good guy from the bad guy; they are about determining what has been lost and what if any compensation is deserved for these losses.
- When an incident occurs, there may be a dispute between the parties involved. This is where litigation comes in: Lawsuits are a way to get an impartial assessment of damages and fault.
- Lawsuits are often lengthy. Wittenstein & Wittenstein is confident we have the patience and experience to see you through. Make sure this is something you, too, are willing to commit to.
- Lawsuits filed through Wittenstein & Wittenstein are done on a contingency basis.
- You do not need to be a citizen [link to filing w/green card, visa, etc] to file a lawsuit.
- Wittenstein & Wittenstein will always prepare for the full trial, but keep in mind that 99% of all lawsuits we have dealt with have ended in a settlement and have not gone to trial.
If you believe you may be eligible to file a lawsuit, we hope you will contact us at 718-261-8114 or email@example.com so that we can assist you in determining your options and taking the next step.