Wittenstein & Wittenstein has established itself as a Top New York City (Queens, Brooklyn, Bronx, Manhattan, The Staten Island, and Long Island) Personal Injury Law Firm by offering great results to clients for over 60 years. Our legal team have successfully collected millions of dollars for thousands of clients, who have enthusiastically referred their family and friends for generations. If you cannot make it into their office due to your injuries, they will come directly to your home or hospital for an initial consultation. They promptly return calls and answer all your questions fully.
This firm understands the trauma that accidents cause their victims and their families. That’s why they “hold their clients’ hands” throughout the entire process, supporting all their needs. They offer a wide range of services for virtually every type of accident or injury, including: traffic accidents, premises liability, product liability, civil rights, medical malpractice, construction accidents, nursing home neglect, child injury and workers compensation.
Are you looking for a Bronx Car Accident Attorney that truly understands The Bronx and it’sresidents needs? An accident attorney is a type of personal injury lawyer, representing people that have been injured, physically or psychologically, from the negligence or fault of a person, a company, a government agency. At the Forest Hills Queens office of Wittenstein & Wittenstein, their car accident lawyers will ensure that every detail of your case receives attention. When you are seeking a car accident lawyer or any other type of professional service, it is important to do your research.
Here’s what you should be looking at when you are seeking an Accident Attorneys in Queens:
- The firm’s background and experience – how long have they been in business?
- Do you feel comfortable with the attorney – are your questions answered and your concerns addressed?
- Certifications and other qualifications
Every good car accident attorney knows the laws that apply in their own State as well as Federal Laws, and has experience negotiating with insurance companies to get the best settlements.
See how you can help your Bronx Car Accident Attorney or Accident Attorney in Queens help you better.
- Photographs, videos, etc. – If your car was damaged in an accident, then it is always a good idea to take pictures/videos of the relevant damages.
- Your Insurance Policy – It is also a good idea to bring your full insurance policiy with you to see your accident attorney.
- Proof of Premium Payments – Your attorney may ask for the evidence that your automobile insurance policy premiums are being paid regularly.
- The Police Report of the accident.
- Medical Records – If you’re injured, you should bring the information for these medical providers so that your attorney can obtain reports.
- Statements – If you have obtained statements from witnesses or given any statements to your insurance company, you should bring these with you, too.
Wittenstein & Wittenstein, Accident Attorney in Queens (New York City – Brooklyn, The Bronx, Manhattan, The Staten Island, and Long Island) and is also one of the most well known Bronx Car Accident Attorneys. Feel free to call and book a free consultation with their expert lawyers.
Leave A Comment